Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break...Finally

We are finally on Spring Break.  I have been completely exhausted these past couple of weeks.  I slept until 10 a.m. yesterday and finally felt like a normal person.  I have so much stuff to do this week.  My todo list is sitting at 22 items right now.  I'm sure I will be adding to it.

We did take Maddie to the Nephrologist on Wednesday.  He told us Maddie could resume normal activities and the blood in his urine could last for several months.  Erik heard up to a year.  I didn't hear that.  Anyhow, Maddie ran around like an idiot, yesterday.  I told him to settle down.  He had a ton more blood in his urine.  He also woke up with swollen eyes and I nearly fainted.  I mean literally, I told Erik I was going to throw up.  I lay down on the closet floor and broke out into a cold sweat.  Luckily, the swelling went down and his weight was okay.  I think it was really just allergies this time. so he's resigned to the couch right now.  I'm so tired of this blood.  There is nothing we can do to treat it.  I just want him to return to normal.  That's all.  

As a fun fact, our dishwasher broke.  It doesn't do anything.  It doesn't light up, nothing.  Not only that, it decided to stop mid-cycle.  So it was full of dishes and water.  We had to unhook everything and dump the water and rewash all of the dishes plus the dinner dishes too.


See that water running?  Erik told me not to use the sink while the dishwasher was out because it would flood the cabinet.  Well guess who turned it on to wash his hands?  Erik.  After taking the picture I asked him, "Didn't you say not to turn the water on?"  So needless to say, the cabinet was slightly flooded.  There are dishes and things all over my kitchen floor while the cabinet dries.  So, I guess that's it.  I'm off to try and scratch some of these twenty items off my list.  Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails