Saturday, July 26, 2014

Project Life Week 21

Here is Week 22.  Erik lost his grandpa Ross suddenly this week.  I made an extra insert for the week on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.  On the back, I printed out his obituary.

Left side:  The pictures are crummy because Walgreens printed them out horribly.  My first year, first graders graduated so I went to their graduation.  That is one of my students that graduated.  He will be going to the Army.  Wolfie finished his last day of school.  Erik took his picture for me but did not manage to get one with his eyes open.  Val came to visit us.

 Right Side:  Josh came to visit.  The kids spent time in the yard.  The tarantula molted.  So that is it's shell on the shelf there.  I think it's cool and I saved it to show the kids at school.  The little polaroid prints are from Persnickety Prints.  I love them!  They are sort of cardboardy, but I love them and will get more.  They are 3x4 in size and fit perfectly in my Project Life pages.
 The whole spread with the page insert for Ross.
 The back of the insert.


A close up of the page I made.  I used my Studio Calico kit.  That is vellum paper on top of patterned paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails