Saturday, September 20, 2014

Project Life Week 27

Good morning!  I'm going to share my Project Life Week 27 layout with you.  It's for the week of 4th of July.  We always celebrate JoJo's birthday on the 4th since his is on the 5th of July.  I'm sure he's going to be upset when he learns the fireworks are not just for his birthday.  Anyhow, here you go.  For this week, I used one of my Studio Calico Kits.    
I will stitch up the pocket with the little flowers after I add next weeks pictures.  

Left Side:  Doesn't my brother look so thrilled to be at the Light Parade?  I love the picture of JoJo leaping into the water on the top.

Right Side:  Maddie looks stunned.  I just kept it simple for the layout.

Close up.  Maddie's stunned head is a little creepy but there's nothing I can do about that.  Those little flowers will be stitched into the pocket when next week's layout is done.  I learned that lesson the hard way a few weeks back.  I had to coordinate with the paper I stitched in there as I couldn't unstitch the pocket.

So there is Week 27 for you!

I have tons of housekeeping to take care of so come back tomorrow to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails