Thursday, October 2, 2014

Enjoy the Ride (12x12 layout)

Here is the first layout I made with Clique Kits' October Kit, Masquerade Ball.  It's a great kit filled with lots of goodies from Basic Grey's Second City line.  


I started the layout with some Washi tape I had.  It came with my previous Clique Kits' kit.  You can find the Blue Glitter Washi tape here.  Then I added some white paint for fun with a roller stamp.  I loved the 4x6 cards and mini treat bags that came with the kit.  I colored this mini treat bag with a Mr. Hueys Ink Dauber.

I can't wait to share more projects with you this coming month.  Today, you will find me on the Clique Kit's Blog with some photography tips.  Don't forget the Limited Edition Card Kit.  It's fabulous!!!
As always, don't forget if you shop the Clique Kits Store to enter MARIAH10 for ten percent off of your purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails