Thursday, November 13, 2014

Project Life Week 29

Hello All!  I've been super busy around here trying to edit tons of photo shoots.  I did want to drop in and share my Project Life Album with you.  I created this spread with my Clique Kits Glam Camp Kit.  It's one of my all time favorite.  Don't forget that Clique Kits is looking for new subscribers and if you happen to sign up for the December Kit, you get the November Kit at 50%.  It will ship with your December Kit!  The kits are amazing!  They are filled with tons of goodies.  You will love them.  Now onto my Project Life Layouts.
 This week we went for a hike up Dripping Springs.  We've never done it before.  It was a lot of fun.  It's really one of the most beautiful hikes.  We also built Mazzie a ramp and taught her how to get in the pool.  Ha.
 These were all Instagram photos that I printed out on my Canon Selphy.

Here is the right side.


So there you have it.  I'll be posting some more projects using my November Homecoming kit this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails