Monday, December 1, 2014

It's December...Let's Meet the Enchanted Meadow Kit from Clique Kits

Hello there, everyone!  Today, I wanted to share with you a Flipagram I made of the December, Clique Kits' Kit, Enchanted Meadow.  It is a stunning, stunning kit.  I even purchased the add on for this kit.  The Flipagram will show you what you get when you unpack your box.  I hope it works.  When I shared the  Flipagram on Instagram some of the pictures were missing.  So without further ado...



I can't wait to share projects with you for this month's kit.  Here is a sneak at one I've completed so far.


Don't forget if you want to make a purchase from Clique Kits to enter the code MARIAH10 for 10 percent off of your purchases.  If you want to check this kit and add ons out go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails