Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mad Science 12x12 Layout Using Clique Kits May Kit: Carnival

I'm sharing a layout I made with the Clique Kits May Kit: Carnival.  This kit is packed with tons of goodies from Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine paper line.


This layout is about Wolfie's science project.  He had to make a Rube Goldberg Machine.  Of course, he waited until the last possible day to complete the project.  I used the background patterned paper from the kit and covered it with the 4x6 photos and black cardstock.  Then, I slipped in the "Bright Ideas' card that comes in the kit.  I used the number stickers that came in the step to number the steps...since they are out of order.  I used the letters that came in the kit to create the title, "Mad Science."

Don't forget to check out the goodies in The Clique Store.  Tons of new products have been added, including planner items.  Enter the discount code MARIAH10 for ten percent off.  Also, if you are interested in becoming a subscriber, make sure you add your name to the waiting list so you can get your kit as soon as possible.

Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails