Saturday, May 30, 2015

May Wrap Up

I don't know if I feel as though May flew by, or if it was the longest month ever.  It was a busy month with a lot of things going on.  My uncle passed on May 5.  The weeks leading up to his death were very hard on us..for him and for all of our family.  It is still very sad that he is gone.  I think about him a lot.  On top of that, we had school ending this month so I was frantically trying to get everything done before we left town for my brother's graduation.  He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Law School!!!  I will post those pics later.

I just wanted to finish up by posting all of my layouts for this month in case you missed them.  I also want to share some awesome new products in the Clique Store.  In addition to that, I'm looking forward to summer and being home with the kids.







I ordered this from the Clique Store...I'm officially on the planner bandwagon now.  I just couldn't stop myself when I saw these awesome planners.



I am anxiously awaiting my order.  If you wish to order from Clique Kits, make sure enter the discount code MARIAH10 for ten percent off of your purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails