Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Update...Craziness is going on here.

Hi everyone!  It's been ages since I updated.  It's mostly due to the fact that I moved school districts.  I got a job closer to home where all of us will be on the same schedule.  It sort of just dropped into my lap.  It was so hard to leave my old school.  I cried like a baby.  Leaving the people I've worked with the last 13 years was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Here are the boys on the first day of school.  As for me, I was originally hired as a Kinder teacher.  Then surprise, I was moved to Second Grade.  I'm actually very happy.  It's so nice to be home with the boys when they leave in the morning.  It takes an immense weight off of my shoulders.  I get up when I would have been leaving for the last 5 years.  The kids get to sleep in a little later too.  So that's just a bit of what's been going on.  I will try to do a complete update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails